Cave B Ridge
44 View Condo Units, Starting at $325,000
- Sales Price starting at $305,000 / Earnest money 5%
- Lodging Unit: 576 sq. ft.
- Bedroom, living room, kitchen, bath and outdoor covered space
- Hospitality and Management Agreement options available with the Cave B Inn and Spa Resort is available to utilize Inn’s rental pool.
HOA initial agreement includes: Maintenance of lot & road improvements, pump/well repairs, landscaping, water district reserve assessment for $100/ mo
- Water, septic and garbage $95/mo
Cave B Ridge is located in the center of Washington State, on the spectacular Columbia River Gorge, just 20 minutes south of the town of Quincy.
Only six miles off of I-90, Cave B is just a 2.5 hour drive from either Seattle or Spokane: an easy getaway from major cities, without the long distance.
Cave B is adjacent to the famous Gorge Amphitheater and shares its signature views.
George Washington Realty
Olson Kundig is a Seattle-based design practice founded on the ideas that buildings can serve as a bridge between nature, culture and people, and that inspiring surroundings have a positive effect on people’s lives. Led by five owners, the firm’s work can be found across the globe, with projects as wide ranging as huts to high rises, homes—often for art collectors—to academic, cultural and civic projects, museums and exhibition design, places of worship, creative production, urban design and interior design. olsonkundig.com